SAR FORM 1
|RADIO CAPE PULPIT SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST FORM|
Radio Cape Pulpit collects, holds, and processes certain personal information about our customers, suppliers, and employees (“data subjects”). As a data subject, you have a legal right, under the Protection of Information Act to find out about our use of your personal information as follows:
- Confirmation that your personal information is being processed by us;
- Access to your personal information;
- How we use your personal information and why;
- Details of any sharing or transfers of your personal information;
- How long we hold your personal information;
- Details of your rights under the Protection of Information Act including, but not limited to, your rights to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time and/or to object to our processing of it.
No fee is payable under normal circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. Such charges will be based only on the administrative cost that we will incur in order to respond.
Please complete the required information and return it to us by emailaddressed to:
After receiving your subject access request, we may contact you to request additional supporting information and/or proof of your identity. This helps us to safeguard your privacy and personal information.
We will respond to all data subject access requests within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all required information to you within the same period. If we require further proof of ID, or if your request is unusually complicated, we may require more time and will inform you accordingly.